Musings of Glitter: Mermaid Life

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Mermaid Life







I've been kind of obsessed with mermaid wear this summer. Don't ask me why, but I love it. And with my crazy long hair, I feel like it just fits. I grabbed this tank at SheIn for under $9! SheIn offers free standard shipping to the U.S. and you can receive 40% off on your first purchase! This cropped tank is available in sizes S-XL.

I styled this top with my fave new jean shorts from Gap and topped it off with my go-to kimono (yes...I know I wear this one all the time). And yes....I do have these sunglasses in two colors. But they were so cheap and I love both the light pink and my staple red! I added a fun pop of color with these arrow earrings from Kendra Scott that I recently recieved in my latest RocksBox set. Don't forget that you can use code "emilyxoxo7" for a completely free month - no strings attached. Get your free month here!

xoxo



kimono (similar)









No comments:

Post a Comment