Musings of Glitter: Go-To Summer Wear

Monday, May 23, 2016

Go-To Summer Wear












It's only May and it is already CRAZY hot in Arkansas, so I'm embracing my summer wardrobe. Recently I've been adding a few new staples into my summer rotation, including this fun asymmetric denim skirt from Loft. It's super comfy and perfect for those days you aren't feeling shorts (but it's denim - so it's still wind friendly).  And y'all know I'm a sucker for a good tank top. I'm in love this olive one I picked up at Maude the other day! It's cropped - so you can wear it tucked into a skirt or shorts or leave it out with some flare jeans! Olive is one of my favorite colors to wear because it's still neutral without being grey, white or black - so you can wear it with just about anything! It's safe to say that this top has become a new staple in my wardrobe. 

Also - my hair has gotten super long, so I've been trying to master braiding before this summer fully hits! So if anyone has fun braid ideas - let me know!

xoxo

top (if you're local you can pick it up at Maude in Rogers - if not, here it is online!)


sunglasses (similar)






1 comment:

  1. I agree! Dresses are just as easy as shorts or jeans and a tee.Last time I buy the good quality dress in white lace mermaid dress and I fall in love with it .

    ReplyDelete