Musings of Glitter: Function of Beauty

Wednesday, June 8, 2016

Function of Beauty



We all know how important it is to take care of our skin - we use moisturizers, toners, cleaners you name it! But sometimes I forget that it's just as important to take care of my hair. My hair is SO long, and easily gets lots of split ends and frizz galore. So when I decided it was time to start taking better care of it, I didn't even know where to begin. I've never used a ton of hair products, but the products I did use were just random brands I picked up at the grocery store without really even looking at what I was buying.

Enter Function of Beauty. This is a new company specializing in creating completely individualized shampoo/conditioner sets. When you head to their site, you first fill out a "hair profile" (for example, mine was wavy, medium thickness, oily scalp) and then you can choose up to 5 goals. I choose volume, color protect, strengthen and a few more! Once you've got your formula picked out, you can then choose your colors and scents. And bonus - all of their products are free of parabans, sulfates, phthalates, GMOs and triclosan. I've been using it for about a week now and I absolutely love it! If you're currently using a random drugstore shampoo/conditioner combo, you won't believe the difference it makes!!! My hair is thanking me already.

Head here and make your own personalized set today!

No comments:

Post a Comment