Musings of Glitter: Festival Feelings

Tuesday, May 17, 2016

Festival Feelings









Summer is officially upon us, and along with summer comes festival season. Sadly, I'll be in school all summer working on my masters degree - but I plan on vicariously living through all of my fabulous friends as they attend some of the killer music festivals happening soon! 

When I first started seeing the neck scarf trend, I wasn't feeling it. But it has slowly grown on me over the past few months and I decided to give it a try. I shockingly liked it more than I thought! I felt very "hipster cool" in this outfit. And paired with my current go-to, the OFS top, it was a perfect match.

Y'all are going to thank me for this. This top is less than $13. LESS THAN $13! Not only is it super cheap - but it's high quality too. My favorite part about this shirt (besides the price) is that the arms have separate elastic than the base of the top. I know that sounds weird - but when the elastic continues all the way around the shirt, it makes it impossible to lift your arms up without the whole shirt popping up too - so I love that this top keeps it separate! And something about how the stripes are laid out, but this top is really flattering as well. It went perfectly with my fave flares, but this top would look great with shorts too!

xoxo


neck scarf (similar)

jeans (similar)







1 comment: