Musings of Glitter: Memorial Day

Saturday, May 28, 2016

Memorial Day









First, let me say I'm sorry that these images aren't the best. This was literally the worst day for a photoshoot - we had a serious storm rolling in (we're talking crazy winds, super dark skies and lots of rain), but I'm heading out of town and wanted to shoot this look before Memorial Day for you all! 

I just received these white distressed skinnies from Wild Blue Denim and I must say - these are the comfiest jeans EVER. If I had to describe them, I would say their a hybrid jean/legging/yoga pant combo. They have just the right amount of stretch and the cutest button detailing. And this line is designed by the fabulous Sadie Robertson, so you know it's all adorable. Be sure to shop Wild Blue Denim x Sadie Robertson here!

I paired my skinnies with an off the shoulder top (I know...you're starting to get sick of them - but I LOVE them) and added some red accessories to finish it off! 

I'm heading to Dallas this weekend, so if anyone has fun suggestions of what to do, let me know! I hope you all enjoy your Memorial Day! Big thank you to all the men and women out there who serve our country.

xoxo


top (similar here and here)



1 comment:

  1. The fit on these is perfect, the material is soft and comfortable no matter what the activity and they do not fade, sag or give up on you. For easy thirteen dollars, give this workout gear a shot, see what they can do and how well they fit.

    ReplyDelete