Musings of Glitter: All Tied Up

Monday, May 9, 2016

All Tied Up









Unless you're living under a rock - I'm sure you know that tassels and ties are a HUGE trend in the fashion world right now. The '70s have been making a major comeback recently and I couldn't be more on-board! Lace-up detailing is an easy way to make a big fashion statement with minimal effort.

I've been seeing these shoes everywhere and am so excited to finally add a pair to my closet! The ties make them incredibly easy to wear (because they stay on your feet) and the chunky heel is walking-friendly! This pair is from one of my fave boutiques, Indie, and you can find these shoes here (and use code MUSINGSOFGLITTER for 20% off your entire purchase)! Bonus, they're only $42! And more good news - this boho floral top is available here and it's less than $18! If you haven't ordered from She Inside yet, you're missing out! They offer high quality items at crazy cheap prices and I'me excited to say that from 6pm on May 15th to 6pm on May 16th they are offering free shipping with no minimum order!

Both of these items are SO affordable and an easy way to add a few new summer trends to your closet!

xoxo

1 comment:

  1. Super cute, girl!

    Xo Lauren
    www.auburnrobes.com
    @laurenmazzei

    ReplyDelete