Musings of Glitter: Baby Dolls + Flares

Monday, May 2, 2016

Baby Dolls + Flares









Finals week is almost here - and let's just say the word "stressed" is an understatement. But if any of you are like me, when you're stressed you head straight to your favorite song. I'm LOVING Kelsea Ballerini right now. And she's besties my girl T. Swift....can I just join their girl gang? I recently got the Sudio Sweden's Vasa earphones. They have a minimalistic design with gorgeous gold accents and offer serious good studio quality sound! Also, if you're like me and have tiny ears, these come with 4 unique sizes so you get the perfect fit! You can check out their products here! And they were kind enough to supply all of my readers with the code GLITTER15 for 15% off your purchase.

And I'm sure much to your surprise - I'm still woefully addicted to the flare jean. They are so much comfier than skinnies and they were the perfect pair for this adorable babydoll top from THML. I couldn't find a link for this top, but I know this brand is available at Dillards, so you should definitely check out their other items (all very bohemian inspired)!

So for all of you out there studying away for finals, I totally feel your pain. But hey - we are SO close to a much needed break. Hope you all have a wonderful week! Thanks for stopping by.

xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment