Musings of Glitter: Pretty Plums

Thursday, May 5, 2016

Pretty Plums








Feeling slightly rocker chic in this outfit. This top from THML has gorgeous embroidered details. And when in doubt - add some color. I love plum. Always have, always will. And as soon as I got this ridiculously perfect necklace in my latest Rocksbox, I had to pair it with my fave plum lipstain from Revlon. Throw on some skinnies and add a little cheetah and you're ready for anything!

If y'all haven't tried Rocksbox yet - you are SERIOUSLY missing out. But lucky for you, I have a FREE MONTH for you guys so you don't have to miss out on all the fun. Rocksbox picks out a trio of designer jewelry for you try based on your personal style. They send it straight to your doorstep and you can buy (at a discounted price) the items you love and send the rest back for a new set. You can use code "emilyxoxo7" here to give it a try!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment