Musings of Glitter: Seeing Burgundy

Tuesday, November 15, 2016

Seeing Burgundy









Burgundy will forever be my favorite fall color. Followed closely by olive. But this maxi dress is 
a) the perfect burgundy shade 
b) the softest thing ever (duh - it's from the Pure Jill Collection)
c) long and warm and perfect for fall

I love when clothing feels like pajamas and this my friends, fits the bill. It's so comfy and it's thick enough to be warm, but not too thick that you feel like you're wearing a ridiculous amount of fabric. It's perfect with booties for the fall - but I plan on styling it tall boots in the winter!

And of course I added my favorite fall accessories - a good blanket scarf and a military jacket. Shop this look below!

xoxo



jacket (similar)



1 comment:

  1. Yeah I think I love that dress too. Long dresses are perfect for cold and winter season. , just like this black and white jumpsuits. Mostly, the knitted scarf will be a useful accessories for this cold season.

    ReplyDelete