Musings of Glitter: Starting the New Year with Glitter and Ruffles

Tuesday, January 3, 2017

Starting the New Year with Glitter and Ruffles






It's the start of the new year, I'm currently on break from school and it's shockingly warm (for winter) in Arkansas - all of which call for celebration! So obviously there's no better way to do that than wearing glitter shoes, a ruffled sweatshirt, pink beanie and a rose gold purse, am I right!? 

Hah - okay...maybe that's just me. But new year - fun wardrobe. Makes sense huh? And let's face it, fun clothes just make life happier. I have several zip-up sweatshirts in my closet right now, but this one stands apart from the crowd. This particular one from Evy's Tree has the cutest ruffle around the waist making it easy to dress up or down. Plus it's a universally flattering cut (not to mention its also super soft). 

I picked up these Keds when I was their social media intern a few summers back and they are still my all-time favorite pair! Glitter makes everything better and these shoes are no exception. You get the comfort of Keds with the added bonus of walking around with twinkly feet.

Shop this look below!

xoxo




jeans (similar)

beanie (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment