Musings of Glitter: Bell Sleeves and Burgundy

Sunday, October 30, 2016

Bell Sleeves and Burgundy













Oooo y'all! This top from Chicwish deserves all the heart eyes! Whenever you combine an off-the-shoulder top with bell sleeves - count me in. This is one of my new favorite items. So perfect for fall. It has a slightly stretchy band in the back so it can adjust to fit your shoulders! But if you're like me and have fairly broad shoulders, I suggest sizing up one. But seriously - let's talk about these sleeves for a second. OMG. I feel like I've been transported back to the 70's and I love it.

I paired it with my go-to black choker and added a few burgundy accents. Y'all know I love lipstick, and this is my all-time, holy grail color. Literally stays on all day - eating, drinking, talking, everything - and doesn't budge until you take it off with remover! And this quilted burgundy bag from Vera Bradley is the perfect shade. {PS - have y'all seen their new line?! So different from what their usual style is and it's all soooo good}. Shop this look below!





No comments:

Post a Comment