Musings of Glitter: Green with Envy

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Green with Envy









I realized the other day that I do my makeup almost exactly the same for every photoshoot. So I decided to mix it up with a plum smokey eye and matching lip. It's the perfect combo for fall. So while I was playing with color, I decided to add in a little green with this gorgeous necklace from LaceysLayers - and it's only $13! Perfect layering piece.

I also have the hardest time finding jeans that fit and don't break the bank. I am SO excited to share Dearborn Denim with you! This brand is fully made in the US - from their Texas cotton to their workshop in Chicago, I always feel great when I can support an all-american company! And it doesn't hurt that these jeans fit like a glove and they are only $45! I know....jeans under $50, steal. I'm wearing the Skinny High Rise Dark Wash and these run true to size!

Shop this look below!

xoxo







No comments:

Post a Comment