Musings of Glitter: The Snuggle is Real

Tuesday, October 11, 2016

The Snuggle is Real




Okay...I will always be a cat lady at heart. But I must admit that this little bug (my bestie's pup) has squirmed her way into my heart. She's always there when you need a good snuggle. And the best way to snuggle, in my opinion, is in super comfy clothes! Which let me tell you, this sweatshirt feels like you're being wrapped in a soft, warm hug. SO SOFT. And they come in the cutest designs! Not only "The Snuggle is Real", but I've also seen a "Netflix and Chilled Wine" - which let's be honest, is just funny. But seeing as I say "the struggle is real" on a daily basis (ask my grad school friends, hah!) - I figured this one was the perfect fit! Head over to The Trendy Sparrow for more of her cute designs!

And these leggings are by far my favorite pair I own. I just got them in from Yummie and they did NOT disappoint! They are the perfect amount of stretchy. And thick enough to not be sheer (because sheer leggings are the worst) - but not too thick that they're hot. Literally the perfect lounge clothes. I could 100% live in this outfit. 

Shop this look below!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment