Musings of Glitter: Affordable Longer Lengths

Tuesday, October 18, 2016

Affordable Longer Lengths








Would y'all believe this is my first pair of over the knee boots? I've been wanting a pair for a while now...but let's be real. Ain't nobody got money for Stuart Weitzman. But good news! This pair is on sale for $28! Yep. You read that correctly. And they're available in black too!

I paired it with the perfect fall trench. It's a deep maroon with 3/4 sleeves which is great for layering this fall and winter! I love the cranberry color and it comes with a tie so you can wear it open or closed. And more good news - this is also on sale for $24! It's available at my favorite destination for all things fashion at great prices - She In! If you haven't checked out their website, you're missing out. They have all the latest trends for prices that won't break the budget.

Some serious steals. Get them while you can!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment