Musings of Glitter: Metallics for Fall

Sunday, October 9, 2016

Metallics for Fall










Chunky scarves....plaid....booties, you could say I'm currently in fall fashion heaven. I know I've said this before, but I will NEVER get sick of fall fashion! It's my all time favorite. So when I saw this plaid midi-dress with metallic stripes from Maude, I knew it needed to come home with me. 

Best. Decision. Ever. Y'all - this shirt dress is such a good length, and super soft! Plus it can be worn as a dress (as pictured here) or you can style it open as a long kimono! I decided to pair it with one of my favorite scarves and some metallic accessories. Although this shirt dress will be getting plenty of wear this fall, I'm also excited to wear it this winter - it'll be perfect for the holidays!

Scoop up this beauty here.

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment