Musings of Glitter: All Laced Up

Tuesday, November 1, 2016

All Laced Up












I'm sure you've already seen this sweater a bazillion times because it's EVERYWHERE this fall. But, I had to post it too because it's just that good. Lace up is a huge trend this fall, so whenever it's combined with a comfy sweater - you know it's going to be in my closet. Plus, it's a great neutral color so it's perfect for layering with vests, jackets and scarves as it gets colder! I kept my accessories pretty neutral but added in some leopard because, let's be real, you can never go wrong with leopard. Just ask Shania Twain (almost dressed up as that for Halloween...and if you don't know what I'm talking about, you need to google it! Hah!).

And I know you're all shocked - but I wore my fave burgundy lipstick again. But like really, I own every shade of this lipstick because I'm obsessed.

Shop this look below!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment