Musings of Glitter: Stripes, Dots, Plaid....Oh My!

Thursday, October 13, 2016

Stripes, Dots, Plaid....Oh My!








In my opinion, you can never have enough pattern in your life. Although I will be the first to admit, mixing patterns can totally go wrong.....I've found when you stick to the basics, everything in moderation turns out just right. Stripes, dots, plaid - the best. When it comes to fall, layers are key! So I love to have a scarf handy anytime I'm heading out for a long day!

This tunic from one of my new favorite boutiques, Wit &Whimsy, is the perfect fall piece. It's long enough to wear with jeans or leggings, and if you're not a giant (such as myself) you could totally wear it as a dress! It has cute little pocket details on the front and is super comfy! 

I topped it off with this perfect military jacket from J.Coda - which comes in both olive and nude! I'm wearing a size large for reference. It's the easiest layering item for fall - comfy, casual and goes with literally anything. I'm wearing the olive - but I am so tempted to get the nude as well! I love grabbing this on-the-go! Because if your weather is anything like Arkansas, it can go from warm and sunny to freezing at the drop of a hat.

Shop this look below!

xoxo





purse (similar)


1 comment:

  1. They are not too tight but definitely not too loose either. I love the stretchy material of workout tights. I'm definitely going to step up my workout now! I will be back to order more, just wish there were more colors to choose from.

    ReplyDelete