Musings of Glitter: Comfy Fall with J.Jill

Monday, October 3, 2016

Comfy Fall with J.Jill








It's day one of October and I am already watching Hocus Pocus, eating everything pumpkin and I even broke out my beanie. Was it a little premature? Yes. Was I sweating during this photoshoot? Totally. But was it worth it? YES.

October is the best month. The weather becomes absolutely perfect, leaves are changing and fall fashion is going strong. This outfit from my friends over at J. Jill is SO incredibly comfortable. Like...I could totally sleep in this. And when I can still look stylish while feeling like I'm in PJ's, I call that a win. This coat is super plush, soft and has a hood for those super chilly days. The top is an oversized, slightly heavier waffle-knit tunic so it's a great length to wear with leggings!

Also....this is groundbreaking y'all. This is my first pair of UGG's! J. Jill sells these adorable high-top sneakers that just so happen to have a sheepskin lining, so it's like a constant hug for your foot! Walking on a cloud....seriously.

Shop this look below!

xoxo





beanie (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment