Musings of Glitter: Pure Jill Luxe Tencel® Collection

Thursday, October 20, 2016

Pure Jill Luxe Tencel® Collection






Athleisure is here to stay. It's the newest (and comfiest) trend! And I for one, am all for it. A trend that's comfy and cute? I'll take it.

This sweatshirt is a classic. It's from the new J. Jill Pure Jill Luxe Tencel® Collection and is BEYOND comfortable. Everything from this new line is absolute perfection - like, the softest thing I've ever worn. The fabric is buttery smooth and lightweight. Each item is crafted with an exclusive fabric blend, making fashion easy and comfortable. This fabric is such a dream! 

I paired it with my favorite leggings for a sleek black look with a few pops of color! 

Shop this look below.

xoxo




beanie (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment