Musings of Glitter: Valentine's Day Frill Dress

Thursday, February 2, 2017

Valentine's Day Frill Dress










Valentine's Day is almost here - crazy how quickly January went by, right? And although I'm still super single, I love getting together with my besties for a "Gal-entines" celebration!

No matter what your plans are for the big day, this ruffle dress from Chicwish is the perfect fit. You'll be the center of attention in this bright, cherry red - and paired with some blush jewelry, you'll be right on trend. I love mixing pink and red (not only on Valentine's day either). It's the perfect juxtaposition and a little unexpected, but it always makes a statement! I love styling them together. And of course, is it even Valentine's if you don't wear a red lip? I think not. I used my go-to shade (that stays on all day) "Fashionista" from Revlon!

Shop this look below!

xoxo

Photos by the fabulous Elizabeth Williams 




No comments:

Post a Comment