Musings of Glitter: Edgy Holiday Wear

Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Edgy Holiday Wear














So....I'm clearly already ready for New Years Eve over here. Don't get me wrong, Christmas is my favorite time of year! But there's something about all the glitter and sequins on New Years that just seems to call my name. Hah!

This velvet dress from Maude is seriously incredible. It's so perfect to ring in the new year because you can wear it by itself or layer it if you're planning to celebrate outside! It's a mix of navy, plum and silver that's the perfect moody holiday look. I'll be at a party outside this year - so I decided to pair it with some sequin leggings (because let's be real, when else is it socially acceptable to wear sequined pants?) and my fave leather bomber! Top it off with lots of jewelry and you've got an edgy look that screams luxe.

But be sure to scoop up this dress while you can - I don't think it will last long!

xoxo











2 comments:

  1. I love the sequin leggins, where did you find them? Gorgeous look, and your hair is on point!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!!! And if you scroll through the little photos at the very bottom of the post I have a direct link to the leggings!

    ReplyDelete