Musings of Glitter: Embroidered for the Holidays

Saturday, December 17, 2016

Embroidered for the Holidays








Oooo, y'all. This embroidered dress deserves all the heart eyes in the world because it's even prettier in person! It has the most gorgeous, delicate, little flowers all over it and I am {beyond} in love. Now, fair warning - it was a little short on me. But if you're not 5'10, it will be the perfect length for you! I ended up layering it over a slightly longer baby blue shirt dress; which could be an added bonus if it's freezing wherever you are (it's SO cold in Arkansas all of a sudden).

And to match the boldness of the embroidery, I had to step up my accessory game - so obviously fuchsia tassel earrings were in order. I'm also currently into matching my lipstick to my earrings (is that weird?) so I topped it all off with my favorite pink shade.

Now, I typically go for a red dress on Christmas (I know...so predictable), but I think I may mix it up this year and wear this one! Because y'all - it's seriously that pretty. Grab it before it's gone!

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment