Musings of Glitter: Airbrush Makeup with Luminess

Monday, December 12, 2016

Airbrush Makeup with Luminess



Hey friends! I've been wanting to try airbrush makeup for the longest time! Thanks to my friends over at Luminess Air - I finally got to try my hand at it! The machine is actually super simple to use and easy to set up. You just plug it in, turn it on and you're ready to go! The starter kit comes with a variety of foundation shades (you select your skin tone) along with a blush, highlighter, and primer. And if you're not sure how you feel about airbrushing, they even offer a 30 day trial!


Tip: When you're going to apply the makeup, pay attention to the little lines on the side of the stylus; for ideal application, pull back to the middle line!


They say to use around 4 drops - but I fill my canister about halfway. I found I used more than they usually recommended, but keep in mind that I like medium to full coverage.


When spraying, simply hold the stylus 4 inches or so away from your face to get that flawless look! It definitely took me a few times to get the hang of it, but now I absolutely LOVE my airbrush system. And for those of you (like myself) who struggle with those pesky pimples, this is the perfect way to cover them because you can just spray right on top of them - so you're not just globbing foundation on with a brush. Seriously, you can't even see them. My one and only concern with this system is that the product kind of settles into fine lines around my eyes - but to be honest, I don't ever use foundation around there anyway. I am a concealer girl! But just be aware of that!

And be sure to check out their website for lots of information about how to use the machine, including videos! They have tons of resources for you!

xoxo

4 comments:

  1. Very much useful blog on beauty and tips to maintain our beauty.This is the one of the best article I have read in recent days.Keep update and share your ideas..
    air brush makeup in visakhapatnam

    air brush makeup service in vizag
    air brush makeup in vizag

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi was just seeing if you minded a comment. i like your website and the thme you picked is super. I will be back. Airbrush Makeup

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you want to hire a professional makeup artist to get the best airbrush makeup services around Gold Coast and Byron Bay to look stunning and fabulous? If yes, Contact with melaniejanemakeupartist.com today!
    For More Info: The best airbrush makeup Byron bay

    ReplyDelete
  4. "This entire post absolutely ROCKS! Thank you for all the hard work you put into it. It really shows.
    airbrush makeup"
    Best airbrush makeup
    Best airbrush makeup kit
    Airbrush makeup machine
    "
    Airbrush makeup reviews"
    "
    Makeup"
    "
    Read more"

    ReplyDelete