Musings of Glitter: Coziest Sweater

Monday, December 5, 2016

Coziest Sweater







Big, chunky sweaters are quite possibly one of the best things about fall. Nothing cozier than bundling up with some hot chocolate in a warm sweater by the fire, right? This cardigan has officially become my go-to "it's freezing outside, but I still want to look cute" sweater. You know how some of the chunky sweaters can make you look....um, chunky? Hah! This sweater somehow still manages to keep you nice and toasty, while also still looking fashion forward and avoiding the dreaded sweater frump. 

I added a pop of color with a head scarf. Good news is - this one from J.Jill supports their Compassion Fund so you can shop for a cause. I love when I can purchase a piece whose proceeds go to something I support. The compassion fund supports community organizations help disadvantaged and homeless women become self-sufficient. Girl power at it's finest.

Shop the look here!



scarf (not out yet, but keep checking here!)

dress (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment