Musings of Glitter: Cropped Sweaters and High Waisted Jeans

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

Cropped Sweaters and High Waisted Jeans










Living in Arkansas - you never know what weather you're gonna get. It could be 75 and sunny one day, then 15 and snowing the next. And now that it's officially winter (and I've switched over my closet), it can be hard to figure out what to wear on those warmer days. Because, if you're like me, you want to look wintery...but you don't want to be hot all day.

My friends...I introduce you to the cropped sweater. This is the first cropped sweater I've owned - and I kind of love it. I paired mine with high waisted jeans so I could tuck it in, but this would be super cute layered over a tunic, dress or with a skirt! The color on Chicwish's website says plum, but it's definitely more of a rust color in person. To make it feel a little more in season, I topped it off with one of my go-to plaid scarves.

Shop this look below!

xoxo


jeans (similar)




No comments:

Post a Comment