Musings of Glitter: Donut Stop Believing

Tuesday, September 8, 2015

Donut Stop Believing







If there's one thing I've learned from grad school so far - it's that I might {quite possibly} be a stress eater. Yes, I know it's horrible, but I've been living off of pizza, oreos and chips for the past 3 weeks. But the all-time best comfort food? Hands down a good donut. So clearly I needed this "Donut Stop Believing" tee! Not only does it feature my favorite food, but it's a good reminder to keep on moving along towards my goal! Grad school is KICKING my butt - but I've realized I've just got to keep my head down and power through! Also, if you haven't checked out Arsenic and Lace yet - you need to! They make this adorable tee and tons of others! Any Gilmore Girl fans out there? They have the perfect tee for you (and me, I'll probably end up ordering one). I'm team Dean forever!

And let's talk about these sunnies for a second. If you're like me - you buy a pair of expensive sunglasses but then never wear them because you're afraid you'll scratch/break them! Well friends, I have the solution! Nectar Sunglasses offers fashion forward sunnies at a price that won't break your bank. So take them hiking, biking, rafting - wherever you want - without the stress! Okay, I'm off to bed (yes, it's 9pm) because like I said, grad school is definitely beginning to take a toll and these 6am mornings aren't getting any easier. Hah! Night all!








No comments:

Post a Comment