Musings of Glitter: My Staple Accessories

Friday, September 18, 2015

My Staple Accessories








I'm a firm believer that accessories can make or break an outfit. I spend more time then I would like to admit picking out my shoes, jewelry and purse in the morning! But after a LONG time, I've finally found a few staple pieces that seriously go with everything! These shoes from @zvelle are officially the perfect nude heels. The heel isn't too high, so they're comfortable to walk in and they've got the cutest little cut out on the toe! I love nude heels because they elongate the leg and are neutral enough to go with any outfit. Be sure to check out zvelle.com for classic shoes with a modern twist! My jewelry staples come from brands which I'm sure you're familiar with (if you're not...you NEED to check them out) - Kendra Scott and Loren Hope. The Frances Necklace in iridescent peach is from Kendra Scott's new line and I'm obsessed! It's such a gorgeous color. And my bracelet is the large Sarra Cuff in iridescent from Loren Hope! And last but not least - my clutch. Y'all - this purse CHARGES YOUR PHONE. And it has come in handy more times than I can count - plus this gold color is my all-time favorite color for purses! Again - it will go with every outfit you own. Shop this look below!






1 comment:

  1. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. Accessaries

    ReplyDelete