Musings of Glitter: Game Day

Saturday, September 5, 2015

Game Day





It's game day here in the south! And just in case you didn't already know - us southern girls take our game day fashion VERY seriously. When I started college freshman year I figured you just wore a t-shirt and jeans to the game. But I quickly found out it goes WAY beyond that. Most girls are in dresses and heels, so it was clear that I needed to step up my Razorback wardrobe.  Now, I'm not one who typically enjoys watching football (I know...it's like a crime here in the south) - but I LOVE tailgating! Fun atmosphere, great friends and delicious food - count me in! So of course when I walked into RiffRaff the other day and saw this "Meet Me at the Tailgate xoxo" tank, I had to have it! The best thing about this tank is that you can dress it up, or dress it down depending on where you're headed! I chose to dress mine up by pairing it with a leopard kimono and some nude heels. But how cute would this be with cutoff's and Keds?! It's a win-win! So wherever you are, I hope you're having a fabulous game day - but I have three words for y'all. Woo Pig Sooie!


1 comment:


  1. This post is very useful info. This is my first time I visit here. I have found so much interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion. great article & Keep it up.

    championships sports attire
    high quality rings

    ReplyDelete