Musings of Glitter: Party Pants

Monday, September 14, 2015

Party Pants








I have two words that will change your lives my friends. Palazzo Pants. They couldn't be more flowy or comfy and bonus - they just so happen to be in fashion right now. Win win! I teamed up with one of my fave Arkansas blogger gals, Megan from Pretty is as Pretty Does, to style pieces from one of our all time favorite boutiques - Maude! Surprisingly we didn't see each other's outfits or photos until last night, and YES they turned out eerily similar. I guess two minds think alike! But y'all - back to these pants. I can't stop wearing them! They have been on serious repeat in my closet recently. They're a bold pattern, but I feel like they go with any solid top. I've paired them with white, olive, coral - you name it! They are so versatile and I just can't get enough! And cant we talk about this dress Megan's wearing for a sec? Um, hello gorgeous! I'm a firm believer that you can never own too many shift dress.


Be sure to check out Maude Boutique and head over to Megan's page and say hello! Happy Monday y'all!


Top (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment