Musings of Glitter: Mad for Plaid

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Mad for Plaid




Okay, it's finally beginning to feel like fall and I could not be more ecstatic! Fall is my all-time favorite season - hot chocolate, fireplaces, crisp weather and pumpkin everything? There's nothing better! So in honor of the changing weather, I obviously had to bring out my favorite fall print - plaid! Who doesn't love a good plaid? I've got tons of plaid shirts (even a vest) - but can you believe that this is my first plaid dress?! Yeah - neither can I! How have I been living without this my entire life? Seriously goes with everything. I paired it with my military vest and booties here - but think how cute it will be with a sweater, leggings and riding boots once it's a little colder! Mine's from http://pureheartsboutique.com/ and will definitely be on repeat all season. Be sure to use code "MUSINGSOFGLITTER" for 20% off your purchase! Shop this look below!


Vest (old, linked similar)

Clutch (I made mine, so I linked similar)


Necklace (old, linked similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment