Musings of Glitter: Kendra Love

Monday, November 7, 2016

Kendra Love













Hello. My name is Emily, and I'm a Kendra Scott addict.

If you've been following me for any amount of time, you know that I have a Kendra obsession. Her jewelry is absolutely gorgeous - and every time I think that she can't out-do herself, she releases a line even more fabulous! And this winter collection is no exception. Their latest metal, Hematite, is quickly become a new staple of mine. It's a little softer than Gunmetal - but still smokier than typical silver. It's perfect for the holiday season!

This Mackenzie Pendant is a part of the new line and has the BEST clasp ever! It has a sliding bead closure so you can style it as a choker or a pendent and get it to the exact length your heart desires. And don't get me started on these Madison earrings. I'm pretty sure Kendra looked into my soul before designing these bad boys. Blinged out ear climbers!? Yes please. These will be making an appearance at EVERY holiday party I attend this year. 

Check out her new winter collection here. Trust me - you need it all.

xoxo



No comments:

Post a Comment