Musings of Glitter: Fall Layers

Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Fall Layers









So...it's already basically winter in Arkansas, but I'm soaking up all the fall fashion I can get. I have a new found love for over the knee boots. They're perfect for when you still want to wear a dress - but it's freezing out. Plus, this pair is super comfy {and won't break the bank which is always a plus}.

For me, layers are a necessity in the fall. I'm hot one minute and freezing the next. This corduroy shirt dress is literally the best! You can wear it by itself or wear it open and layer it with anything. Plus, it's a great neutral color, so it goes with everything! When I'm running out the door, I can grab it whenever I think I may need a jacket later. It was the perfect pair for this lace-up dress. It's short sleeve - but it's pretty thick! Which I love because it's not clingy and it's heavy enough to hang well. Both of these dresses are from my friends over at Shop Maude. If you haven't checked them out yet, you're missing out! One of my all-time favorite boutiques.

And no outfit is complete without a little bling. Y'all know I can never say enough fabulous things about Kendra Scott. And this earring/necklace combo is no different. Plus their new line of necklaces have the best clasp ever. You can slide the clasp to make the necklace into a choker, or a pendant or anywhere in between! 

xoxo




earrings (sadly this color is sold out, but amethyst is on sale here!)






1 comment:

  1. Your fashion style is unique and I love it. I love your brown boots. So perfect to wear for my white romper shorts.


    ReplyDelete