Musings of Glitter: Weekend Wear

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Weekend Wear













Cheers to the weekend! In my personal opinion, weekends are way to short and go by in the blink of an eye. Why can't we have a four day weekend/three day work week? Makes total sense, am I right!? But in all seriousness, I savor each and every weekend. Whether I've got plans with friends, or am just stuck inside studying, my go-to weekend wear is always super casual, cute and above all - comfy.

This outfit is the perfect combo of all three. Both my top and shorts are from a sweet little boutique in Oklahoma - Antique Garden. These Free People shorts are SO flowy and comfy (and for all you tall girls out there - these shorts are longggg). It's so hard to find shorts that don't show too much skin and these are such a good length. Paired with this open back ruffled tee, I literally felt like I was in my pajama's all day - and let's be honest, who doesn't want to spend Saturday in their PJ's? Crazy people.

Hope you all enjoy your weekend! Savor every fabulous moment because we all know Monday will be here way to fast. And if you want to stay in style while still being ridiculously comfy - you need this outfit! Shop below!

xoxo



necklace (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment