Musings of Glitter: Growing Into Myself

Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Growing Into Myself









Okay. Never have I ever had a shirt that sums up my life more. Coffee (although...I could substitute this for pizza....), top knot (or in my case, baby top knot), bright lips (always), and Jesus (my main man). If you haven't checked out Honeybee Boutique yet - boy are you missing out. They have the best tees -especially for all you momma's out there!!! But for all of us tee-lovers as well.
The owner, Erica, is all about empowering women and making them feel confident and proud in every situation! Which y'all know, I couldn't support more.

Fashion has always been a creative outlet for me, but I really don't feel like I fully grew into myself until I started blogging. It's empowering to share your story, write words to paper (or computer) and put yourself out there in a vulnerable way. Quite honestly, for the first year I didn't really tell any of my friends that I had a blog. For some odd reason, I was embarrassed about it. But I recently came to the conclusion that "hey...this is who I am, take me or leave me" and man oh man what a change that outlook can make! And for me, it was all about finding my confidence.

So, all of a sudden, I'm obsessed with flared jeans. There's nothing I feel more confident in! They are so slimming (and SO MUCH more comfortable than skinny jeans - see ya muffin top). Add on this bold tee, a leopard kimono and a bright red lip and you're ready to conquer the world (or your hectic schedule). I totally agree with Erica that every women should feel valued, important and strong. This is such a wonderful company, so be sure to head over to her page and check it out! And use code SPRING16 for 20% off her shop!

To all my ladies out there - you are fierce, wonderful, incredible, beautiful and so loved. So own who you are and get out there to show the world. 

xoxo











No comments:

Post a Comment