Musings of Glitter: Blushing Florals

Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Blushing Florals







I've been waiting months to tell you all about the newly launched brand - Devlin! Devlin was inspired by Parker (who we all know and love) for the millennial girl who wants trendy fashion pieces at a more affordable price point. This brand is officially now available at Dillards and Nordstrom, so be sure to check it out! Their spring collection is to die for, and the release of their summer collection is just around the corner!

I chose this gorgeous floral romper from their spring line. I know y'all have heard me say this 1,000 times, but rompers are my FAVE. I'll shout it from the rooftops. The easiest summer/spring outfit hands down. No matching pieces - just throw it on and go. One and done - so easy! And no worrying about those pesky windy days because it's shorts. I. Love. Rompers. This blush one is the perfect addition to my collection!

I hope you all had a happy Easter!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment