Musings of Glitter: Florals + Tassels

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Florals + Tassels










I know - you're all shocked that I'm back with another off-the-shoulder top. But what can I say, I love them! Although technically - this "top" is a dress! So for those of you who aren't crazy tall, it's the cutest dress ever! It's just a little bit short on me, so I styled it tucked into some boyfriend jeans. But I'm thinking as it gets warmer I may get a cute little lace slip to wear underneath so I can style it as a dress! 

And I've officially decided that no combo can beat a good off-the-shoulder silhouette with long earrings - these Lisi Lerch Tassel Earrings are always my summer go-to accessory. They make a bold statement and you can dress them up or down. But fair warning - they are slightly heavy. So wear them to church or a wedding, but don't plan on wearing them all day or your earlobes won't be so happy. 

Hope y'all are enjoying this gorgeous spring weather! I know I am! All of the details are linked below.

xoxo


jeans (similar)


purse (similar)




No comments:

Post a Comment