Musings of Glitter: Orange Crush

Tuesday, March 22, 2016

Orange Crush








(obviously had to add the dramatic hair flip)


In case you haven't already noticed, the "off-the-shoulder" trend is going to be HUGE this summer. And let's be real....I'm pretty excited about it. I've already added a few off-the-shoulder tops and dresses to my collection and it's like an addiction - I can't stop! They are so flattering and feel perfectly summer-esque. Plus they can be styled in infinite ways. Half tuck them into skinnies or flares; pair them with high waisted cutoffs; tuck them into a skirt - seriously, the possibilities are endless.

Sadly, this exact top is sold out (although feel free to check your local Dillards!), so I linked two that are very similar below! Also, these jeans are only $44. Crazy, right!? Such a good deal. I've also had SO many of you ask me about my clutch. I actually sewed it myself, but I'll link a similar one for y'all to shop below!

xoxo









No comments:

Post a Comment