Musings of Glitter: Step Into Spring

Sunday, March 13, 2016

Step Into Spring













Spring has officially sprung! And with Easter just around the corner, it's time to bring out the bright hues! I teamed up with my friends over at The Mint Julep Boutique to style the perfect spring outfit to wear to church, brunch with the girls (or really any occasion)! This vivid fuchsia screams spring and the dress is right on trend with the high-low hemline. Obviously I had to top it off with my go-to Kendra Scott jewelry and one of my favorite statement necklaces! I've found the more jewelry, the better - when in doubt...add another layer.

I've also had SO many of you ask me about my hair. Hopefully one of these days I'll be able to post a full tutorial. But I use a one inch curling iron and either curl (with the clamp) or wrap my hair around it (in these photos I used the clamp, but typically I use the iron as a wand). Then I set my curls with small metal clips for about 5 minutes, then add lots of hairspray! 

Happy Spring!
xoxo



clutch (similar)



No comments:

Post a Comment