Musings of Glitter: Winter Blues

Wednesday, January 11, 2017

Winter Blues








Over the years, I've found vests to be one of the most versatile pieces in my wardrobe. You can layer them over (almost) anything and they're an easy item to grab on the way out if you think you'll get chilly later. Most of the vests I currently have are puffer vests, but once I saw this vest from Evy's Tree, I knew it needed to join my collection (and it's on SALE!).

This vest is more chic than all of the other vests I own. And bonus - it's navy and brown, which makes it the perfect neutral for any outfit; but it also has a fun plaid pattern lining the inside to add an interesting statement! I chose to keep my outfit fairly neutral with a denim on denim look, but this vest would look great styled with a skirt, sweater and OTK boots or a long sleeve dress and some tights this winter!

Shop this look below.

xoxo




purse (similar)


hat (similar)


No comments:

Post a Comment