Musings of Glitter: Fashion on a Budget

Tuesday, August 2, 2016

Fashion on a Budget






Okay...let's get it out of the way. I was photo-bombed by a cat. Yes, a cat. But at least he's cute, right?

And I'm sure that it's no shocker to you that my obsession with off the shoulder tops continues! I've completely lost track of how many I own now - but they're so perfect for this unbearable summer heat. But I'm excited to say that this one from She Inside is UNDER $13!! Serious bargain. It's really long, so you can wear it tucked in with shorts or a skirt - but I'm also planning on wearing it with some leather leggings and booties in the fall. The fabric isn't sheer and it washes up like a champ.

So for that cheap - you need it. I wish it came in other colors because I would totally buy them all! Shop this look below.

xoxo


shorts (similar)

purse (similar)



1 comment: