Musings of Glitter: Booties Rocking Everywhere

Sunday, August 21, 2016

Booties Rocking Everywhere












It took me a while to jump on the overall train - but I'm officially onboard! Well, sort of. Confession...I still kind of feel like I look like a 5 year old off to her first day of kindergarten in them, but I'm warming up to it. They're actually shockingly comfy, and I grabbed this pair at my local Goodwill for $3.50. What. A. Steal.

And, as you all know, I'm pushing fall fashion despite the hot weather so I'm breaking out the booties! Boy, have my feet missed them. I'm all about a good bootie in fall...and the winter....and in the spring....really all the time. I grabbed this leather pair (with the cutest little cutouts) from my faves over at Maude Boutique! They're real leather and have a little buckle detail around the ankle above the cutout. Plus, the heel is the perfect height, just to give you a little lift without making them uncomfortable.

And can we talk about this wall for a second? I mean...come on. The wall of all blogger's dreams. Serious heart eyes! Thanks Maude for keeping Fayetteville Funky!

xoxo


top (similar)

overalls (similar - but check out thrift stores!)


purse (similar)




No comments:

Post a Comment