Musings of Glitter: Transitioning to Fall with Chicwish

Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Transitioning to Fall with Chicwish





 Fall is finally {almost} here! I am beyond ready. Love ya summer - but I want boots, layers and pumpkin flavored everything. So here are a few of my tips and tricks to transition your summer wardrobe into fall!

1. Don't underestimate the power of a good maxi skirt (or dress).

2. When in doubt....add a military vest. Layers are your friend! I throw a vest or utility jacket over almost everything in the fall.

3. Stock up on scarves! You can style them loosely with jeans and a tee for an instant fall-friendly look.

4. Last but not least - slowly start introducing darker colors. You can do this with accessories, lipstick or even nail polish!

Happy {almost} fall my friends!




No comments:

Post a Comment