Musings of Glitter: Golden Summer

Friday, June 10, 2016

Golden Summer









So for some odd reason, I decided it was a great idea to shoot barefoot in a creek bed. Why? Who knows. But I can say from first hand experience that stepping on sharp, mossy rocks may not have been my best idea - BUT beauty is pain ammirite!?

And this gold dress (from my favorite friends over at Maude) deserved a gorgeous background! So it was totally worth it. This dress is the perfect shade of gold and has the most intricate braided detailing in the back!  Plus - y'all know how much I love flowy dresses for warmer temps; so easy to throw on and go. And added bonus, this dress is under $70, machine washable and ships free!! 

To make it feel even more summery, I paired it with a pop of turquoise. This layered necklace takes all the guess work out of jewelry - no pairing required because it's already done for you!

Hope you're all enjoying your summer! Check out all the details on this look below. 

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment