Musings of Glitter: Velvet Love

Tuesday, February 7, 2017

Velvet Love











Velvet has been a huge trend all year long, but it's taken me a while to find the perfect velvet number. But I'm happy to say that the wait is now over friends. I introduce to you, the navy velvet wrap dress from She Inside She Inside that stole my heart. This dress is super flattering on every figure and the wrap part makes it adjustable so you're sure to get the perfect fit! It is a tinsy bit low cut, but this would look great with a black lace camisole underneath as well!

To continue with the dark color scheme, I added a dark plum lip - my favorite is the shade "backstage" from Revlon! And as always, you can never go wrong with lots and lots of jewelry.

These photos were shot by the incredible local photographer Elizabeth Williams! Check her out if you need any photos done, she is fabulous! 

Shop this look below.

xoxo





No comments:

Post a Comment