Musings of Glitter: Valentine's OOTD

Friday, February 12, 2016

Valentine's OOTD
















Valentine's Day is SO soon. Did January fly by for anyone else too? Can't believe we're almost halfway through February! I'm planning on spending the holiday with my girls. We're heading to see How To Be Single in theaters - it looks hilarious! Not gonna to lie, I'm a-okay that Valentine's day being on Sunday this year. I'm all about celebrating love, but seeing the unending flow of chocolates and flowers all over campus just reminds me of my forever singleness. Just kidding! (well....sort of)

But I'm a big fan of Valentines - who doesn't love an excuse to wear pink and eat a ridiculous amount of candy? I opted for lilac instead of pink this year (still the same color fam, right?). This gorgeous color paired with the high-low hem has me swooning. Totally in love (pun intended). And I layered it over this flirty, flowy floral maxi dress - which has a high-low hem as well. 

And no outfit is complete without some Kendra Scott jewelry. This slate Rayne necklace is one of my new favorites - it's slightly translucent so it goes with everything!

Hope you all have the happiest Valentine's Day!

xoxo




No comments:

Post a Comment