Musings of Glitter: Free

Friday, February 19, 2016

Free










Y'all know I love getting to look cute AND send a message. Fight Apparel Designs is a company who allows me to do just that. The founder of this shop is absolutely INCREDIBLE! Elise is fighting Stage IV Metastatic Breast Cancer and all of the apparel in her shop is inspired by her faith and her journey. This shirt is inspired by John 8:36 "So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed". 

I can honestly say I need this verse on a daily basis. Graduate school has definitely been hard, like really hard- emotionally, mentally and even spiritually. But this verse always reminds me that I am truly free no matter the circumstances I might currently be in. Free from the stress and worry of this world because the one thing that really matters is that Jesus died for my sins and my soul will forever rejoice His name in heaven.

And I have exciting news! Fight Apparel Designs is offering 15% off your entire purchase on their site with code "EMILY" - so be sure to pick up this inspiring tee, along with other cute goodies!

xoxo



jeans (similar)






No comments:

Post a Comment