Musings of Glitter: Is It 2021 Yet?!

Monday, December 7, 2020

Is It 2021 Yet?!







WOW. Y’all. I just realized how long it’s been since I’ve written a post. I know most of us keep in touch on Instagram now a days, but whew - what a year 2020’s been. It felt right to end it back here with a yearly update. This year has been hard for me - like so many others! Along with job uncertainties, this year was full of emotions. The good, the bad, the sad, the scary, the funny...although it was a heavy year, it was also a year full of a reminder to savor the little things in life. I don’t know about you, but it’s definitely been sweet to get to spend more time with family this year and enjoy the slower pace of life. BUT with that said, I think we can all agree that it’s time for 2021!

Although NYE likely will look different than previous years, I fully plan on using it as an excuse to break out my sparkly dresses and fit allllll the glam I’ve been missing all year (bye sweatpants) into one night. This sparkly number is one of my new faves! Love the sleeves because it makes it perfect for winter. Adrianna Papell has always been my go-to for formal dresses and her line this year is no exception. It’s all absolutely stunning! Check it out here

Cheers to 2021. Promise I won’t be such a stranger around here anymore. 

2 comments:

  1. That glittery dress is gorgeous, and you look absolutely fabulous wearing it!
    P.S.: We share something in common - as of the time I'm leaving this comment, the last time I blogged was on December 31, 2020 and was titled: 'Best wishes for the coming year' (2021).

    my blog
    my YouTube
    my Twitter

    ReplyDelete