Musings of Glitter: Life is Sweet

Saturday, July 7, 2018

Life is Sweet









Life CAN be sweet - and what's sweeter than a little pink gingham sundress?! I can't lie...part of me feels like Little Bo-Peep in this dress....but part of me loves it. Hah! It's so sweet and perfect for summer! The dress has a little layer of tulle to keep the skirt nice and full - clearly perfect for twirling in front of murals. I kept the Little Bo Peep theme going with braided pigtails - but this dress could easily be made a little more sophisticated with a sleek high pony, some heels and a pair of statement earrings. Shop this look below!

xoxo



bag (similar)


1 comment:

  1. Super lovely outfit and that background is amazing as well! ❤

    By the way, my brand new post is up on the blog, I would appreciate you visit! :)

    xoxo,
    Jessica
    What To Style | Instagram

    ReplyDelete