Musings of Glitter: Saturday Errands

Tuesday, September 12, 2017

Saturday Errands






Pretty sure this is the 4th denim dress I own, but I've decided you can never have enough. They're perfect for all seasons and the best transition piece! Denim is totally a neutral in my mind. I can wear it by itself, pair it with leggings, throw on a cardigan - the possibilities are endless. This dress is a great length AND it has pockets! Serious win win.

This dress has become one of my favorite weekend outfits for when you've got lots to do, but still want to look cute! It's from J.Jill - so of course it's super soft and machine washable (which is a non-negotiable in my book). I threw it on with a pair of my comfiest booties and some blush accessories. Perfect from running to brunch with the girls to grabbing some groceries and everything in between.

Shop this look below!

xoxo




tote (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment