Musings of Glitter: Vivid Summer Fashion

Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Vivid Summer Fashion








Surprise suprise!!! I'm back with another off the shoulder dress today! Okay - don't judge me. I totally needed this one. It's striped AND embroidered. So totally different from the other 5 I own. Hah!

But in all seriousness I LOVEE this dress. It is SO perfect for summer and it's super light weight to keep you nice and cool. I will warn all you tall ladies out there that it's a little short. But if you wear it down farther on your shoulders its fine! Chicwish always has the cutest clothing and this piece is no exception.

And can we just take a moment for these earrings. Like, wow these are so fun. And shockingly not that heavy which is a huge plus! I plan on wearing these all summer long. You can snag them over at Sin Solo!

Shop this look below!

xoxo



purse (similar)

No comments:

Post a Comment